1. Ask for the gift of clear vision.
2. Make it automatic.
3. Bring food, activities and luxuries in-house.
Nothing blows money like food, entertainment and professional pampering. If you want to cut down on expenses so you can put more of your income toward savings for LASIK, take a look at your spending in these areas.
- Buy coffee every morning? Make it at home instead.
- Go out to eat? Try your hand at cooking a new meal.
- Take your kids to bounce houses, museums or the zoo every weekend? Look up creative and free activities instead.
- Get your hair and nails done every month? Embrace the au natural look, ask a student aesthetician to perform these services at reduced prices or try doing them yourself.
You don’t have to cut costs forever; just long enough to watch your savings grow. When it does, and you’ve paid for LASIK, you can resume any of these more expensive habits once more.
4. Do the (side) hustle.
Looking for LASIK in Phoenix? Contact us today to schedule your consultation!